Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Diet Coke and Fruit Diet.

Weight Watchers has declared all fruit point free. For those of you who aren't in the WW cult, I will tell you zero point food are like wizardry. You mean... I can eat as much of this as I want? All the time even? Without stopping? And you CAN. It's like magic. And for a moment you convince yourself that you will live on zero point food for the rest of your life and get model skinny.

Yeah, and you will starve. Which is indeed model skinny, but it's not exactly healthy.


I ended up buying more fruit than I ever have in my life when I went grocery shopping. How long will I survive on fresh fruit and diet Coke (also zero points)?

No one really knows that answer, but I was going to die happy. And skinny... I thought.

But about an hour in to my fruit only day, I realize a terrible fact about myself, I am chubby because I effin love food. And apparently, my body does too. Life is such a saboteur sometimes. Also, did you know that there is a lot of citric acid in fruit and diet coke? Enough to give one sores in the mouth. Another hint that would have been handy when I was designing this fruit/coke diet.

I suppose I will eat regular food, and give up all of my dreams of a modeling career.

No comments:

Post a Comment