Thursday, April 8, 2010

Damn you Shakira.

I know, I know, its been forever since I posted. Well the purpose of this blog is to monitor success and to keep accountable. Up until about two weeks ago I wasn't having any problems with all that, I was gung ho and enthused about life.

I have officially hit the three month wall. I have still been eating healthy, but I have really gotten lax about working out. I mean REALLY lax. To the point where I am counting putting on my sports bra as my workout for the day. And while that is a challenge, its really not a big calorie burner. So, in an act of desperate self torture, I spent about two hours watching the music videos of Shakira. If she cannot motivate me to get in to shape again, no one can. I hate her, yet I am so completely obsessed with her, its frightening. I set a goal, all next week, I am going to work out twice a day. Once in the morning (cardio and flexibility) and once at night (weight training and more cardio). It has got to be better than the Meg invented sports bra workout...

- Meg

PS. Just so you know what is torturing me at the moment:

No comments:

Post a Comment