Thursday, March 11, 2010

Body Conflictions Never End

Today, I feel average. On new years, I said I wanted to get in shape for my wedding in June. My first goal was to drop 10 pounds. That was to go from 165 to 155. I've lost more than the 10 pounds than I originally set out to lose. I eat half portions and I weigh less than I did when I was working out last year. As soon as I’m done unpacking from my recent move, I’m going to hit up our apartment gym. I might go check it out tonight and just see what they have. I have to "unpack" that 7 piece table and assemble it tonight though...rough. I need to tone my body. While I do look significantly smaller than I did 10 pounds ago, I'm just a smaller version of that out of shape ass-hole. The stomach still sticks out farther than the chest and I don’t have that "triangle" body shape dudes are supposed to have. Maybe I'd be less self conscious if I'd quit drawing muscular super heroes.



-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment