Saturday, February 13, 2010

Motivation must Prevail

Life is too short to be out of shape. We have the opportunity to extend our lives and look beautiful just by maintaining a healthy diet and working out on a regular basis. Who wouldn't want that? This is what I have been repeating to myself this past week to keep me motivated!


There is only one problem that seems to occur every time I decide to become healthy: I lose my motivation.


I think the root of losing my motivation is my laziness. I always seem to find excuses (my legs hurt, I'm tired) to wiggle my way out of working out. Who am I hurting? Me. The only person that is affected by my laziness is me. I'm tired of looking down at my body and frowning. I want to turn that frown upside down. I am going to take a few pointers from Meg and find a person I can look to with an achievable body type and hang it on my fridge and bathroom mirror. Maybe I will even take one to work and in my car. I am determined this time and I made it through the entire first week without skipping a single work out. I have also cut out fast food, cigarettes, and sodas. I can already feel the difference.


Here's to looking megahawt in 2010.


-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment