Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So Sue Me

I've never been overweight. I've always been able to eat whatever I want and stay within my healthy weight limits, but I've never looked the way I wanted. I'm sure there are some people out there that are jealous of my size, but honestly it is really hard to be in the middle. You have the the people who are bigger than you telling you that you are thin and the thin people telling you that you are big. It plays with your head and you never feel happy. My body doesn't change. It takes a serious amount of work for the tiniest result. Often, the work required is so daunting because I know I can eat a whole cake and still fit into my clothes. I don't want to be able to fit in my clothes, I want to look good in them. I don't turn heads because I'm AVERAGE. I hate that word.

-M0MM4ZB0Y

(I choose to keep my name anonymous, thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment